You want to submit? Cool! You make my job way easier. A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Use the submit box! Let’s keep the ask box for “Can you explain the scenario for xyz?” and “Actually, #n was CJ, not Josh” and “I LOVE THIS.”
- please please please select the appropriate tags when submitting. Sometimes even the best google-fu on the planet won’t turn up anything for, say, “Fishooks McCarthy.” Thus - tags. Thanks!
- Your submission may be reworded so a) it fits on the graphic without resorting to tiny font sizes, and b) it meshes better with the concept of Little Things (“Don’t talk to me while CJ’s doing The Jackal” would get reworded to simply “The Jackal”); either way, you’ll still get submission credit. :)
- you can absolutely submit more than one!
- the queue can get pretty freaking epic; if your submission gets posted without your name on it, it’s probably because it was in the queue before you suggested it.
- along the same lines of epic queues (like, three weeks’ worth of posts)…be patient. If your suggestion isn’t a duplicate, it’ll be posted. :)